Loews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loews

I am applying for an LP Mgr. position at a Loews in TX and was wondering what a position with them should pay? My experience is corporate operations and some P/T LP work about 4 years ago for JC Penny. Does $48K/year seem fair? I have a Bachelor's and am 41.

$48k a year is decent for LP in Texas I would think. My only advice... when you go to apply, make sure you spell the name of the company correctly (Lowe's).
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Unless he's applying to Loews Theaters

Comment

I just left the LP department at Lowe's.......$48K is extremely high!!!!!

It also depends on the Security class of the store. An LPM at a class 6 store would be paid more than an LPM in a class 5 or 4 store.......

Lowe's is a very good company to work for, but just be aware they focus on Operational shrink and Internal Shrink....not so much with Externals (only if their is an external shrink trend in your store)

Comment

Preparing for LMP interview with Lowe's

I'm coming from home depot AP/LP (Laid off at the beginning of the year) and am currently in the running for an LPM position with Lowe's in the Kansas City area. So what is exactly a good starting salary for an LPM with this company? When with HD, I didn't have any APM's in my district so I really don't have any comparison at the moment.
          Any info anyone has would be a great help.

Originally posted by Yellowdoggy21 View Post
          I just left the LP department at Lowe's.......$48K is extremely high!!!!!

It also depends on the Security class of the store. An LPM at a class 6 store would be paid more than an LPM in a class 5 or 4 store.......

Lowe's is a very good company to work for, but just be aware they focus on Operational shrink and Internal Shrink....not so much with Externals (only if their is an external shrink trend in your store)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X