Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

How did everyone's Black Friday go? We were packed, had numerous no calls or call outs. Luckily the weather cleared up a bit, store did great numbers as well. Good amount of cases for what we were working with as well as some recoveries.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

It went well. Traffic was steady, however sales were below projections. Our contract guards were absolutely horrible, but the police did a decent job. We are going with paid detail police vs guards for the rest of the holiday.

What happenes to the no calls?

Comment

Originally posted by capurato View Post
      It went well. Traffic was steady, however sales were below projections. Our contract guards were absolutely horrible, but the police did a decent job. We are going with paid detail police vs guards for the rest of the holiday.

What happenes to the no calls?
      As far as I know they're gone. We also had 2 that hadn't shown for prior shifts magically appear (see what I did there?). Didn't get a police detail for whatever reason, still getting holiday hires which HR directly hires over the phone and LP has zero say in.
      Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X