X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    I started this thread and never dreamed that it would turn into the mess it now is. One of my final acts...THREAD CLOSED.

Leave a comment:

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    Originally posted by Soper View Post
    Here's one again. Presented as fact, not opinion.
    yes most states dont have private cops or spos except in railroads. hwowever, most atates allow police officers to work off duty security

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    [QUOTE=ContractSec Level III;14608. Private cops are a lot more ethical than public cops working for a private employer, yet the latter is legal in most states whilet the former is illegal.[/QUOTE]

Here's one again. Presented as fact, not opinion.

Leave a comment:

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    99% of your posts.
    point a specific detail in my post about off duty officers that was wrong

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    I just got back from a trip - looks like I have some catching up to do.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    99% of your posts.

Leave a comment:

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    Nice try. You're not going to get to back out on this. It's just ANOTHER of many examples of you posting with ZERO veracity. You post everything as factual, get caught out, then change it to "I heard, it's an opinion..." Yadda yadda yadda.

As I've said many times, just do some research before making a claim. Right now, you have no credibility. You probably never will, and that goes to your job also.
    what research could there possibly be for this. can you point outvwhere i was wrong

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Nice try. You're not going to get to back out on this. It's just ANOTHER of many examples of you posting with ZERO veracity. You post everything as factual, get caught out, then change it to "I heard, it's an opinion..." Yadda yadda yadda.

As I've said many times, just do some research before making a claim. Right now, you have no credibility. You probably never will, and that goes to your job also.
    Guys, this isn't going anywhere or contributing anything to the discussion at hand.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    So you base your opinions on things you make up?

Perhaps you should not post them then.
    Whether something is ethical or not is an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    So you base your opinions on things you make up?

Perhaps you should not post them then.

Leave a comment:

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    You still haven't answered the question: where do you get your incorrect information?
    i posted no information at all just opinions

Leave a comment:

• Soper
    replied
    You still haven't answered the question: where do you get your incorrect information?

Leave a comment:

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    Originally posted by zm88 View Post
    I would love to hear the thought process that brought you to the conclusion that someone who hhas minimal training and less stringent background checks can be more ethical than a police officer. Every job industry has scumbags that slip through. PD's at least have stricter hiring practices as well as requirements.
    it has nothing to do with scumbags. im talking about actual provate cops like railroads or universities. or SPOs like in many states. it has nothing to do with the ethica of the individual officer, it has to do with the ethics of a punlicly employed officer who had sworn to protect the public only working at the interest of a private employer.

Leave a comment:

• zm88
    replied
    I would love to hear the thought process that brought you to the conclusion that someone who hhas minimal training and less stringent background checks can be more ethical than a police officer. Every job industry has scumbags that slip through. PD's at least have stricter hiring practices as well as requirements.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X