This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soper View Post
    Nice try. You're not going to get to back out on this. It's just ANOTHER of many examples of you posting with ZERO veracity. You post everything as factual, get caught out, then change it to "I heard, it's an opinion..." Yadda yadda yadda.

As I've said many times, just do some research before making a claim. Right now, you have no credibility. You probably never will, and that goes to your job also.
    what research could there possibly be for this. can you point outvwhere i was wrong

Comment

99% of your posts.

Comment

I just got back from a trip - looks like I have some catching up to do.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

99% of your posts.
          point a specific detail in my post about off duty officers that was wrong

Comment

[QUOTE=ContractSec Level III;14608. Private cops are a lot more ethical than public cops working for a private employer, yet the latter is legal in most states whilet the former is illegal.[/QUOTE]

Here's one again. Presented as fact, not opinion.

Comment

Here's one again. Presented as fact, not opinion.
              yes most states dont have private cops or spos except in railroads. hwowever, most atates allow police officers to work off duty security

Comment

I started this thread and never dreamed that it would turn into the mess it now is. One of my final acts...THREAD CLOSED.
                Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X