Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Companies with a strong ORC investigation program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companies with a strong ORC investigation program?

Hi All,

After working a few years in LP, I have decided that ORC is my real passion and focus area. Just at my store level, I have investigated and concluded several ORC cases. However, my current company does not have a strong ORC program. There are only a few investigators nationwide, and they are also tasked with heavy analysis to detect internal fraud activity, with little time to devote to ORC. I am looking for a company that has a strong ORC program where I can work hard as an ORC investigator. I know Walgreens does (from the special that CBS did), and I am somewhat familiar with the NTF program with TJX. Does anyone know of any other suggestions, and how to get started in a position like this?

Thanks!
    If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

I know we have a dedicated person for ORC, and he moved around as LPM, Regional director of Investigations amd wound up landing the ORC position. From what I know of the position it requires a lot of investigating as well as liaisons with local and federal LE agencies. If I were you I would try to get into an investigative position within your company which would probably make you more of an attractive candidate for the position. Id imagine Saks, Neimans and nordstrom would have ORC positions which would be worth looking into, but im sure you'd have tonput in some time with the company prior to obtaining the position.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X