Hatchet Attack at WalMart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatchet Attack at WalMart

I'd bet anything that they'll find out this transient should have been in a mental health facility, but they're walking the streets and using places like WalMart for the bathrooms, to get out of the cold, etc.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/12/09/3...exas-wal-mart/
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Was it a registered hatchet?? CCW hatchet?

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
      I'd bet anything that they'll find out this transient should have been in a mental health facility, but they're walking the streets and using places like WalMart for the bathrooms, to get out of the cold, etc.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/12/09/3...exas-wal-mart/
      I agree. Likely this individual should have been in a MH facility. But, the facility is probably overcrowded, beds have been cut...Jail didn't want him....I actually have sympathy for transients and their inability to get mental healthcare due to a severely flawed system--until they start swinging hatchets in Wal-Mart, ofcourse--The cost of operating shelters is going up, so these men and women don't have any other choice but to use places like Wal-Mart for their bathrooms and heat. But the second you start hacking up an establishment's customers, you automatically lose your right to drop a deuce in that establishment's toilette.
      World's Youngest Grumpy Old Man

AF&AM

Opinions expressed in my posts are mine alone and do not reflect those of my employer, the client, or SIW Forums (unless specifically stated for moderation purposes)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X