Black Friday countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday countdown

19:34 here, and it 4 hours and 26 minutes I'll be starting my shift from 0000 to 0800, to return back at 17:00 to close. It'll he my first black friday in the LP world, as I was working mall security last time. Lots of prep went into this and I can't wait to see how it goes.
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

So...? How'd it go?

Comment

The stores been dead since 0200..not a single case.

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

That's damn fine security! LP at its best!

Comment

Lol I know right. On my way back in now to close.

Comment

We had nine shoplifters and one dishonest employee.

I got knocked around by people running into the store and jumping the barricades. We had customers fight each other because they were taking too long in line. We had our door guards assaulted. The state police arrived in force as there were over twenty troopers working pay jobs in the mall. Then at 5am the mall lost power.

I saw videos of people going crazy at walmart and other retailers. Not sure it will be any better.

Comment

Originally posted by capurato View Post
              We had nine shoplifters and one dishonest employee.

I got knocked around by people running into the store and jumping the barricades. We had customers fight each other because they were taking too long in line. We had our door guards assaulted. The state police arrived in force as there were over twenty troopers working pay jobs in the mall. Then at 5am the mall lost power.

I saw videos of people going crazy at walmart and other retailers. Not sure it will be any better.
              Sounds like you guys definitely had a tougher time then us. It was not as crazy as I anticipated.

Comment

Black Friday is over with no dead people and only minor blood shed. Looking forward to next year

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X