Macy's LP in MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macy's LP in MA

specifically the downtown crossing location, does anyone know if they're boston SPOs?
    Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Originally posted by zm88 View Post
    specifically the downtown crossing location, does anyone know if they're boston SPOs?
    I can't help you there brother, but I know here at our Macy's is an awesome store and my neighbor next door loves working there, she say's their a nice bunch of people to work with and for and that everyone on the management level is great to work with, also, my son went to school with a kid who started his career straight out of HS school in the LP department while going to college and worked his way to the top somewhere's at corporate level. Not to shabby.

Pops..
    Pop Pop - It reminds me of an old statement by my Master Sergeant. "A Good Run is better then a Bad Stand".

Sec Trainer- Pop Pop: Hope you don't mind if I quote your Master Sergeant. He was a very smart man.

Pop Pop- Yes Sir, Thank you Senior Instructor Sec Trainer, hope you don't mind if I place your quote into my Signature?

Sec Trainer- Permission granted, recruit. Now, police the company area!

flat out cool..

Comment

Had an interview with them today, not the position i wanted but better than what im doing now. I do have an interview for another store next week, so I'll see how that goes.

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

current employees?

Anyone who currently works or has knowledge of their VSO program, pm me ease? Just have a few questions

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X