HELP! Macy's Information!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Macy's Information!

Long story short, I'm looking for some information about Macy's. I just got an offer from them for a full time job and to match my current pay. After several months of being screwed over by my current employer, I just got a new boss who has done a lot of good things for me and helped to solve a lot of long term issues. My main question is how is Macy's about pay negotiation. I have the option to go to a high risk store at my current company for a dollar more per hour, so I would only seriously consider the move if I could negotiate them up a little bit. The other thing I am interested in is the oppurtunity for advancement at Macy's. I lost two positions that I interviewed for with them due to internal promotions, which is a good thing once on the inside. I'm pretty much done interms of moving up unless I go store side at my curreny job. I don't really know what positions exist at Macy's between detective and manager. Is Macy's worth it to start alll over for similar pay?

If anyone could help me out with information. Feel free to private message too.
    Asset Protection- We're paid to be paranoid... How can you beat that!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X