X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by CuffGroup View Post
    yes I guess so, but surely the intelligent person would weigh up the risk, I see it happen all the time, they all get found out in the end!
    It has nothing to do with the measure of intelligence - it's a matter of greed.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by CuffGroup View Post
    yes I guess so, but surely the intelligent person would weigh up the risk, I see it happen all the time, they all get found out in the end!
    There are a lot of dumb people in the world. You should see what some of these future rocket scientist are doing in my hotel this week.

Leave a comment:

• CuffGroup
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    Because they think they can get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Because they think they can get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• CuffGroup
    replied
    Never understand this, why risk losing your job, that $10,000 doesnt seem worth it once caught

Leave a comment:

• capurato
    replied
    That's second apa from that store to be recently caught stealing. Poor Lp oversight and management of the frontline agents. Another black eye for Walmart ap.

Leave a comment:

• ptisecurity
    started a topic LP Officer Gets Sent to Prison

LP Officer Gets Sent to Prison

A man who stole more than $10,000 worth of merchandise from a store he was hired to protect from thieves was ordered Tuesday to serve two years in prison.
    http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsd...almart-thefts/

So sad this would happen. I know most officers are really great people, but... every once in a while you get a nut case.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X