Hello from Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Houston

I have been in the contract security industry for 25 years. Time flies when you're having fun! My experience is at the senior financial and executive management level. I look forward to the discussions. Hopefully I can be of help to some of you and learn something myself.

Richard
    Richard Dickinson
    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
    www.hrdickinson.com

Originally posted by hrdickinson
    I have been in the contract security industry for 25 years. Time flies when you're having fun! My experience is at the senior financial and executive management level. I look forward to the discussions. Hopefully I can be of help to some of you and learn something myself.

Richard
    Richard:
    Welcome to the forum. You bring a new and different set of eyes and that is always refreshing to all who read and especially those who post meaningful thoughts and observations.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Thanks

Bill,

Thanks for the welcome!

Richard
      Richard Dickinson
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Welcome aboard. Your vast experience in contract security will be an asset towards helping us manage some of the issues and challenges found in this area of security. I look forward to your posts.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Thanks

Mr. Security,

Thanks for the welcome. As I said, I hope to learn something too!

Richard
          Richard Dickinson
          www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X