Greetings from Rochester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Rochester

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been employed by Guardsmark for over five years. The first three were at an insurance company and I was basically a lobby officer. The last two have been at a large chemical plant where I am primarily a mobile driver. I also have a BA in Anthropology.
    I found this forum by accident and I'm looking forward to joining the discussions.

Originally posted by The Lord of the Keys
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been employed by Guardsmark for over five years. The first three were at an insurance company and I was basically a lobby officer. The last two have been at a large chemical plant where I am primarily a mobile driver. I also have a BA in Anthropology.
    I found this forum by accident and I'm looking forward to joining the discussions.
    I spent 21 years of my life in Rochester, greetings!

Where do you work, Kodak Park?

Comment

Yes I work at Kodak Park

Comment

Yes I work at Kodak Park
        Awesome. My father worked there for twenty-some years, my mother still works there, I have some friends in the fire department and my 2nd cousin is in charge of something to do with Health & Safety. He used to be a firefighter there, too.

Question for you - why do you insist on driving everywhere with the full lightbar and all alleys, takedowns, etc. on? I used to drive home from Greece to Webster every night at 11 and that damn thing would blind me all the way out on Ridge Road when you guys were driving in the lot.

Comment

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been employed by Guardsmark for over five years......
          Please accept my condolences. Welcome to the forum.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Responce concerning lightbar

Sorry if some of the guards do that, but we are only suposed to use the stobe lights in the lots not the full lightbar.

Comment

I've worked posts where your supposed to keep the full light bar on. It was hilarious. I had a Tampa Police Officer complain to the client, and suggest that we only use them when we're actually a hazard to traffic.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

My last mobile patrol job, I only kept my lights on if I was stopped in a right-of-way, and there were certain wooded areas I drove through where I just needed the extra lighting.
                "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X