Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Welcome. I look forward to reading your posts.

Leave a comment:

• Black Caesar
    started a topic Howdy

Howdy

Hi all. After lurking around here for the past month or so I decided to actually register . I work deep nights so I got plenty of time on my hands...

*And now, for the all mighty Resume!*

I've been a Campus Police Officer here in Dallas for the last *counts on fingers/damn Texas Edumacation syztem* 7 and a half years and a reserve police officer for a small town for a year before that. I've also worked as a Detention Officer at the county jail (for 5 months, hated it) and a Public Service officer with a Hospital Police Department (hated that one too, did it for a year though).

Before all of that (and sometimes during when I was a reserve) I've worked a wide variety of assignments in the private security field . Started when I was 19, i'm 31 now.

I worked for a short time on a couple of Federal Contracts (GSA and HUD, man I miss that money lol) and for a short time with US Security Associates at Lockheed Martin-Dallas, I worked for Wackenhut as a CPO for the year I was a reserve policeman (my last assignment was at Broadcast.com, the company started by the guy who now owns the Dallas Mavericks NBA team) and I worked for Barton for a year (I guess it's "AlliedBarton" now?) in a high rise building. In between those I worked for a few ho-hum companies to make ends meet (and luckily, I survived).

All of that just to say been there and done that . I'm registered at O.com but honsetly I've seen some more interesting talk here. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X