Hello from Chicagoland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Chicagoland

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm an armed officer in the chicagoland area, recently left the field to go back to school full time to finally finish my degree. I'm 24 years old, and have about 3 years experience under my belt. I've worked many different assignments but the highlight of my career was working in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Down there I assisted with night shift armed security for an evacuee camp that had over 2,000 people packed into about 2 acres.

I've been fairly successful for having only been in the business of private security for a few years now, but I've also put up with my fair share of BS. I'm looking forward to getting my degree and going on to police work.

Just thought I'd give myself a brief intro. Stay safe out there!

-Jim

Welcome to SIW. Are you south of my cheese border, or are you north of my cheese border?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I'm south. The SouthWest suburbs to be exact. But I just got done doing some work over at Great Lakes Naval Base, so I was close to your cheese border for a bit there.

Regards,
      --Jim

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X