new from texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from texas

Hope everyone is doing good.Looking foward to getting into the forums.Happy to find a place just for security officers.Have a great day.

There's alarm techs and other security folks, too.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      There's alarm techs and other security folks, too.
      Welcome to the forum. We learn from each other. Sensitive issues, there is always the PM.
      As I seriously told one of my sworn associates, I can do more damage with a handful of parts from Radio Shack than you can with your sidearm.
      Again, welcome!
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Too true about the radio shack thing.Sorry about the misstep on the officer thing.I like the security industry in all its forms.Thanks for the welcom!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
          Welcome to the forum. We learn from each other. Sensitive issues, there is always the PM.
          As I seriously told one of my sworn associates, I can do more damage with a handful of parts from Radio Shack than you can with your sidearm.
          Again, welcome!
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill
          Mmm, Radio Shack.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Hey I miss Radio Shack!

The company that owned the Radio Shack stores in Canada (InterTan) was bought by Circuit City. Radio Shack freaked! Their competition owned their Canadian stores. They went the court & forced InterTan to stop using the name Radio Shack anymore. The Radio Shack stores became The Source by Circuit City. They do not carry any of the familiar Radio Shack products. (Remember I'm a scanner buff). Good news is that Radio Shack from the US is supposed to open new stores in Canada. It should be interesting to see the competition!
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
              Hey I miss Radio Shack!

The company that owned the Radio Shack stores in Canada (InterTan) was bought by Circuit City. Radio Shack freaked! Their competition owned their Canadian stores. They went the court & forced InterTan to stop using the name Radio Shack anymore. The Radio Shack stores became The Source by Circuit City. They do not carry any of the familiar Radio Shack products. (Remember I'm a scanner buff). Good news is that Radio Shack from the US is supposed to open new stores in Canada. It should be interesting to see the competition!
              I dislike that all the radio shacks around here have become primarly cheap computer parts outlets (mice, some cheap CRTs, some cords and maybe an IDE cable), Sprint/Nextel consumer dealers, and places to buy RC Cars. Everything else, they suggest you go online to RadioShack.com for.

I know they can't stock everything, but come on. If I want a scanner, and not a CB or an XM radio, I have to order it online?

Comment

amen to that

To tell the truth,it was a great job when you actually had to know something about electronics and not just about cell phones.Once my days began to be focused on fixing PCS billing mistakes it was time for me to go.

Comment

Originally posted by zharn
                  To tell the truth,it was a great job when you actually had to know something about electronics and not just about cell phones.Once my days began to be focused on fixing PCS billing mistakes it was time for me to go.
                  Radio Shack. You've got questions. We've got cell phone reps in suits.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X