Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum...

Hello~ My real name is Jennifer,
    My Lt. (name-GCMC SECURITY) told me about this forum. I am new to the profession but like it so far. My husband does the same kind of work and is who got me interested in it.
    I work for Wackenhut and I am a CPO. My position is currently in a hospital.There is always something intresting going on here.
    Anyway, thanks for stopping in...
    I've been working as a Security Officer for almost 3 years. Worked for Wackenhut as a Custom Protection Officer (CPO) and Securitas where I was a SGT. and Site Supervisor. I am currently employed by Guardsmark. I have worked as security in a hospital dealing with Baker Acts, the Morgue, fire, etc and Beach Resorts dealing with Spring Breakers in Panama City, Florida and even worked as a uniformed Loss Prevention Officer in a major department store using CCTV....

Originally posted by K9BITESME
    My Lt. (name-GCMC SECURITY) told me about this forum. I am new to the profession but like it so far. My husband does the same kind of work and is who got me interested in it.
    I work for Wackenhut and I am a CPO. My position is currently in a hospital.There is always something intresting going on here.
    Welcome to the forum.
    I like your closing. When I was in high school, I used the sentence, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink," to try to illustrate some point to my father.
    My father, a former US Army Cavalryman between the wars, looked over his glasses and replied, "Son, show me that horse."
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
      Nice K-9 pic too I might add.

Comment

Thanks alot guys!
        I've been working as a Security Officer for almost 3 years. Worked for Wackenhut as a Custom Protection Officer (CPO) and Securitas where I was a SGT. and Site Supervisor. I am currently employed by Guardsmark. I have worked as security in a hospital dealing with Baker Acts, the Morgue, fire, etc and Beach Resorts dealing with Spring Breakers in Panama City, Florida and even worked as a uniformed Loss Prevention Officer in a major department store using CCTV....

Comment

Welcome to the forums, as I have said to people before, Good to see another TWC'er around.
          "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
          "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by K9BITESME
            My, what big fangs you have 'grandma.' Welcome.
            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Jen, you better not be spending all your time on here when I'm paying you!!! Glad to have you on here and you can learn alot of stuff on here.

Guys watch out she knows how to use those fangs! A great officer to have working with you!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X