Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charlie Fox
    • Mar 2008

Hi from a PNW Noob!

I just found this place! I'm the Patrol Manager for the South Region of our company. This is my part-time job (although I'm not sure 50-60 a week is part-time ), in my "real life" I'm a FF/EMT. I only work there 9 days a month and my wife told me to find something else to do! Be careful what you ask for....
    "Lawyers, Guns and Money"

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."
  • SpecialAgentKC
    • Feb 2007

Welcome! Mount Vernon's a nice lil' spot...my old stomping ground. I was a DNR cop up there and worked Walker Valley multiple use area, amongst others.... Enjoy. --K.
    Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

• Mr. Security
      • Sep 2005

Welcome to you and several other newcomers whom I have neglected recently. We look forward to your contributions.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
        • May 2007

Welcome

Grab a stick and weenie. Come sit by the fire.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

• Charlie Fox
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by SpecialAgentKC
          Welcome! Mount Vernon's a nice lil' spot...my old stomping ground. I was a DNR cop up there and worked Walker Valley multiple use area, amongst others.... Enjoy. --K.
          I spent a lot of time up in Walker Valley shootin' up the hillsides...can't do that anymore
          "Lawyers, Guns and Money"

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

Comment

• Bill Warnock
            • Feb 2005

Charlie Fox welcome to the forum. Let us know what you think and why. Stay active on the forums and that way we all can learn from one another.
            Enjooy the day,
            Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...