Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank1
    replied
    welcome footy. And thanks for your service.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Old & Retired???

Thank you Hotel Security. I, for one, will never "retire" - I always have to be doing something. Whether or not it's constructive depends on my interpretation.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
    Welcome.... there are some retirees here. and some of us younger folks too I hope youll contribute to our little family here ! btw watch out for the ninjas that lurk the board... youll learn.. just search the old topics he he
    Hey Utah. You forgot about the old folks that are not retired!!

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    Welcome.... there are some retirees here. and some of us younger folks too I hope youll contribute to our little family here ! btw watch out for the ninjas that lurk the board... youll learn.. just search the old topics he he

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by FootyPD View Post
    Mr. Baillie: Yes, I am listed with Police Officer Books. The book is doing fairly well, I was a guest on the Montel Williams television show on two occasions, the Dr. Laura television show, MSNBC, the Fox News Network, and others. The book created quite a stir since I advocate spanking for defiant misbehavior.

You stated that you were a detective in an Ohio city. What city were you with? I was with Berea, which is just south of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. The bad guys would come to the burbs to steal cars, so most of our chases ended up in Cleveland.

Bob Surgenor
    ......PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Organized Crime

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    Mr. Security - When I worked undercover (mid-70s) for the Ohio AG I was assigned to the greater metro-Cleveland area and spent quite a bit of time in the Middleburg Hgts area.
    Small world. Indian Creek Estates is the exact location for me. Also, I learned to fly at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. BTW: What kind of wrongdoing were you investigating in MH?

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Mr. Security - When I worked undercover (mid-70s) for the Ohio AG I was assigned to the greater metro-Cleveland area and spent quite a bit of time in the Middleburg Hgts area.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Welcome! I lived in Middleburg Hts. back in the early 80's. I liked the Cleveland area and have some fond memories there. Although I am not a cop, we have a number of members who are in LE and always welcome their perspective.

Leave a comment:

• FootyPD
    replied
    Police Officer Books

Mr. Baillie: Yes, I am listed with Police Officer Books. The book is doing fairly well, I was a guest on the Montel Williams television show on two occasions, the Dr. Laura television show, MSNBC, the Fox News Network, and others. The book created quite a stir since I advocate spanking for defiant misbehavior.

You stated that you were a detective in an Ohio city. What city were you with? I was with Berea, which is just south of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. The bad guys would come to the burbs to steal cars, so most of our chases ended up in Cleveland.

Bob Surgenor

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Welcome. Are you listed with this site Police Officer Books? I used to be in Ohio, not far from you, and was a Detective.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Welcome. My hometown is Cincinnati, the start of the 3-C Highway. When I was a technician in the 160th Air Refueling Group, ANG after 10 years of active service, the Air Police Officer was a Homicide Detective from Cleveland, Robert DeFratis (?). We had a lot of police officers in that unit.
    Glad you like the forum.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• FootyPD
    started a topic Hello from Ohio

Hello from Ohio

My name is Bob Surgenor, a retired detective from the Berea, Ohio Police Department, now doing private investigative work. I published a book called "No Fear, A Police Officer's Perspective," about child discipline and juvenile crime, and operate a web site called www.FootyPD.com, which is dedicated to law enforcement officers with full length unedited videos. I was impressed with this forum site, so I thought I would sign up to see how many other retired cops were involved in security work!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X