Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am a Community Service Officer with a University Police Dept in Illinois. Nice to read through some of the posts on here. Hi!!

Welcome

Glad you like it hope you stick around for a bit.
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Glad to see you've joined. We have a savvy group of men and women here. It is refreshing to note your reading the threads and their postings. Let us know what you think and why.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome... Hope you have some thick skin because we are all every honest people when it comes to our opinions. Again and welcome.... What part of IL are you in?
        "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
        some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

welcome , welcome , welcome, i hope youll contribute, after reading some
          Its not how we die that counts.....
          Its not how we lived that counts....
          all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Hello.....Enjoy!

Be Safe,

Hank
            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X