Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum

Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I live in the East Tennessee area and work for a large government security contractor. I am a 12 year veteran of LE and entered the full time security field 4 years ago. I worked alot of part time security while in law enforcement. I found this site several weeks ago while conducting research for an assignment. I enjoy reading the discussions and hope to make some new contacts and do some networking.

Originally posted by Sierra 1
    Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I live in the East Tennessee area and work for a large government security contractor. I am a 12 year veteran of LE and entered the full time security field 4 years ago. I worked alot of part time security while in law enforcement. I found this site several weeks ago while conducting research for an assignment. I enjoy reading the discussions and hope to make some new contacts and do some networking.
    Welcome indeed. Is retired US Army Colonel Thomas (?) MacDonnell still involved down there?
    I have learned a lot from my fellow contributors.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bil

Comment

Col. Macdonnell

Bill,

I don't know that name (Macdonnell). I work for WSI-Oak Ridge/DOE. Where did the Col. work?

Comment

Welcome Your experience in LE AND security will be an asset to this forum.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Welcome Sierra 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra 1
            Bill,

I don't know that name (Macdonnell). I work for WSI-Oak Ridge/DOE. Where did the Col. work?
            Seirra 1, that is where Colonel Mac worked. He retired as Provost Marshal of the Army.
            He got a job with, as we euphuistically call it, a belt-way bandit, a security consulting firm. Too much travel that!
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X