Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Florida Boy

Just wanted to say hello from the gunshine oops in mean sunshine state
    I'm new to security having just got my D & G license came across this site and been reading posts like crazy trying to get a heads up.you guys have some interesting points keep up the good work.

Originally posted by cptmike223
    Just wanted to say hello from the gunshine oops in mean sunshine state ...
    LOL...I love it. Welcome
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Welcome. Tell your coworkers.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Ah the Sunshine State....... YOu're not planning on moving to WI are you?
        (rub on N.A.)

I don't think I've mentioned this but I lived in New Symrna Beach Y..E..A..R..S ago.

Comment

New to Forum

Hello,

I am new to the group and wanted to give a short intro and say hello. I am a 12 year veteran of LE, and currently work for a large government security contractor in East Tennessee. I found this site several weeks ago and enjoyed the discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by ACP01
            Ah the Sunshine State....... YOu're not planning on moving to WI are you?
            (rub on N.A.)

I don't think I've mentioned this but I lived in New Symrna Beach Y..E..A..R..S ago.
            Danger: Wisconsin has snow.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              Danger: Wisconsin has snow.
              Yeah but we have Moonshine in WV!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X