Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the Poconos

Hello all.

I am new to the board and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Chuck and I live in Pike County PA (uppermost NE corner of the state where NY, NJ and PA all come together). I have been a FF/EMT for almost 13 years and a fire police officer for my township for about 7 years now. I own Pike County Communications and we are the largest dealer of 2 way radio equipment in Pike County.

We also specialize on emergency vehicle lighting & equipment as well as police, fire and EMS supplies. We are currently building a website (www.pikecountycommunications.com) and hope to have it up before the end of February. I look forward to helping anybody out if I can. Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

Chuck P
    Pike County Communications
    (845)699-9361

Welcome, don't be a stranger. There are many talented posters in this forum. Read all the threads and join the discussions.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Hi, from West Chester, PA
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Welcome

Welcome strip nake. Then stick your toe in the water and test it. If the temp if good jump in .
        Last edited by CAPTAIN KOOLAID; 02-07-2008, 02:30 AM.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by PC Comms View Post
          Hello all.

I am new to the board and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Chuck and I live in Pike County PA (uppermost NE corner of the state where NY, NJ and PA all come together). I have been a FF/EMT for almost 13 years and a fire police officer for my township for about 7 years now. I own Pike County Communications and we are the largest dealer of 2 way radio equipment in Pike County.

We also specialize on emergency vehicle lighting & equipment as well as police, fire and EMS supplies. We are currently building a website (www.pikecountycommunications.com) and hope to have it up before the end of February. I look forward to helping anybody out if I can. Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

Chuck P
          Pike County Communications
          (845)699-9361
          Hi, from Stroudsburg, Pa....welcome to the boards!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome from Lackawanna County
            Support Our Military
            Brigade QM

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X