X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Welcome

Welcome sorry haven't got a clue . I'm from another state want say hello.
    If you get stuck on the test fill it in like Beavis and Butthead. Skull or AC/DC.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    If ya are willing to crawl out of the corner and share some ideas, youll learn from others...

Welcome

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    1) No idea on the cost.

2) EXPECT TO PASS, so don't even worry yourself about the cost to retake the test.

Leave a comment:

• HANICO
    replied
    is it close to powwer of arrest exams ,BSIS studying material is veru helpful , just wanted to know what should be the time prep B4 proceeding and taking the test. thanks

If i fail do you know how much is the re examination fee?

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Welcome aboard to the forum.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the info you are looking for in regard to getting your PPO.

After you take the test you should post the info your looking for now, so others interested in getting their PPO can profit from your experience.

Leave a comment:

• publicsafetyred
    replied
    Originally posted by HANICO View Post
    Any ideas how PPO test in Ca is like? any hints focuses on certian rules? any advice would be greatly appreciated ,

Welcome to the forum. I have a CA PPO, but I don't remember a whole lot about the test. It took me about one hour and I remember some "powers of arrest" questions and some labor law questions. Sorry I can't be of much more help, the study materials BSIS sends you are good.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Welcome to the site

Actually im kind of disapointed , but thanks for the welcoming , I've been a member of other forums not realted to Security profession . they have some more action there. Forgive me if Im missjudging.. Do you happend to know what happend to all the threads that were in (Corporate Security Management) section , cant be displayed
    Your post/question was moved to the proper fourm, (General Discussion). As far as answers - I suspect anyone with specific knowledge about the test feels it would be unethical to respond and give you answers to test questions. Thus the response you received from gonzo.

There's nothing wrong witht he threads in the Corporate Security Management section - they are appear & work fine.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Actually im kind of disapointed , but thanks for the welcoming , I've been a member of other forums not realted to Security profession . they have some more action there. Forgive me if Im missjudging.. Do you happend to know what happend to all the threads that were in (Corporate Security Management) section , cant be displayed
    Perhaps Geoff, Curtis or Nathan can answer that question.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• HANICO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    First of all Hanico, welcome to the forum. Some very sharp folks here. I'm am sure one of the sharper pencils will answer your question.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill Warnock; 01-29-2008, 09:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• HANICO
    started a topic Hello Every Body

Hello Every Body

hi there every Im new here ive been in security for the past 7 years between adminstration and Security guard, recently file for my PPO and now im on the studying material, Any ideas how PPO test in Ca is like? any hints focuses on certian rules? any advice would be greatly appreciated , sorry for the long post

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X