Hello Every Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Every Body

hi there every Im new here ive been in security for the past 7 years between adminstration and Security guard, recently file for my PPO and now im on the studying material, Any ideas how PPO test in Ca is like? any hints focuses on certian rules? any advice would be greatly appreciated , sorry for the long post
    S/O 2000-2008
    Owner/qualified manager
    Prime Star Private Security
    In the process
    in getting private
    security company started

First of all Hanico, welcome to the forum. Some very sharp folks here. I'm am sure one of the sharper pencils will answer your question.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill
    Last edited by Bill Warnock; 01-29-2008, 08:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Actually im kind of disapointed , but thanks for the welcoming , I've been a member of other forums not realted to Security profession . they have some more action there. Forgive me if Im missjudging.. Do you happend to know what happend to all the threads that were in (Corporate Security Management) section , cant be displayed
      S/O 2000-2008
      Owner/qualified manager
      In the process
      in getting private
      security company started

Comment

Originally posted by HANICO View Post
        Actually im kind of disapointed , but thanks for the welcoming , I've been a member of other forums not realted to Security profession . they have some more action there. Forgive me if Im missjudging.. Do you happend to know what happend to all the threads that were in (Corporate Security Management) section , cant be displayed
        Perhaps Geoff, Curtis or Nathan can answer that question.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Welcome to the site

Your post/question was moved to the proper fourm, (General Discussion). As far as answers - I suspect anyone with specific knowledge about the test feels it would be unethical to respond and give you answers to test questions. Thus the response you received from gonzo.

There's nothing wrong witht he threads in the Corporate Security Management section - they are appear & work fine.
          Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
          Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Any ideas how PPO test in Ca is like? any hints focuses on certian rules? any advice would be greatly appreciated ,

Welcome to the forum. I have a CA PPO, but I don't remember a whole lot about the test. It took me about one hour and I remember some "powers of arrest" questions and some labor law questions. Sorry I can't be of much more help, the study materials BSIS sends you are good.

California Security Blog
            Domain Registration Services

Comment

Welcome aboard to the forum.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the info you are looking for in regard to getting your PPO.

After you take the test you should post the info your looking for now, so others interested in getting their PPO can profit from your experience.

Comment

is it close to powwer of arrest exams ,BSIS studying material is veru helpful , just wanted to know what should be the time prep B4 proceeding and taking the test. thanks

If i fail do you know how much is the re examination fee?
                S/O 2000-2008
                Owner/qualified manager
                In the process
                in getting private
                security company started

Comment

1) No idea on the cost.

2) EXPECT TO PASS, so don't even worry yourself about the cost to retake the test.

Comment

If ya are willing to crawl out of the corner and share some ideas, youll learn from others...

Welcome
                    Its not how we die that counts.....
                    Its not how we lived that counts....
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome

Welcome sorry haven't got a clue . I'm from another state want say hello.
                      If you get stuck on the test fill it in like Beavis and Butthead. Skull or AC/DC.
                      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X