Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Saying Hi

Hello Members,
    Fisrt of let me introduce myself. Iam from Northern Ireland. At the age of 16yrs old I join the British Army Cadets. Was there until I was 18 years old. I got accept in the British Royal Marines Commandos. Was in the Falklands War 1982. Was in the Marines for 41/2 yrs. Was assign to the V.I.P Protection as a BodyGuard to high profile people and E.P. Did a lot of Anti-terrorist work in Northern Ireland and overseas.

Hello Barrel.

Let me be the first to welcome you aboard to the forum.

Sounds like you have had an interesting life up to this point. Having you add to the forum by starting threads, and writing posts will add to the wisdom here.

I'll be looking to read some of your work. Take care.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll be an asset amongst our thread makers.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome. Iwas in Northern Ireland this past May for a wedding. Arrived in Belfast the day of Devolution.

I spoke to some private security people there & found it "sad" that you are allowed less weapons than we are here in canada. I could not belive that even your armoured car people were unarmed!
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Welcome aboard, good to see an increasing diversity of backgrounds here!
          "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome Barrel, your experience will be benneficial to all and if your still in the security biz, SIW may give you even more of an advantage.

Cheers
            JB
            I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Marine.

Always can use more Marines here.
              www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Yes we Marines are going to rule the world....starting with this board
                SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello! Welcome aboard. Weigh in with your opinions.

Be Safe,

Hank
                    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome aboard. You can learn alot here!
                      "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

G'day from Sydney Australia and welcome aboard.
                        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X