My Introduction, by Jedi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction, by Jedi

I can't really think of a witty first line for my introduction, so I will just get with the facts. My name is Brian and I am the Emergency Preparedness and Security Manager for a 200+ bed acute care hospital in Stockton, California.

Gee, that was easy...
    -Jedi-
    Semper Paratus

Welcome

welcome do you have a funny farm floor?
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Brian, welcome to the forum. Hospital security and safety as my daughter is an ED nurse and son-in-law is a doctor.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome all. I am lucky enough to NOT have a psych unit here. Of course that doesn't stop the crazies from coming here anyway.
        -Jedi-
        Semper Paratus

Comment

sweet stockton! my neck of the woods, or used to be anyways, my family has 6 generations of pioneers that settled the lodi/stockton area, my mom grew up over by franklin high on gretrude ave. so if ya happen to know any smalls, yup those are my moms side of the family. but welcome, if i may inquire which hospital do you work at.
          Its not how we die that counts.....
          Its not how we lived that counts....
          all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome Brian. Share your thoughts as you'll learn a lot from everyone here.
            "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Welcome aboard to the forum, Jedi.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU , your security force that is. (Sorry, I couldn't resist that one. )

Comment

Hello Jedi! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy.

Be Safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Hoorah....healthcare brotheren.
                  K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

Welcome Jedi (a closet SW fan eh?)

Welcome to the forums, I'm most curious at your choice of 'sig' tagline... isn't that the motto of the US Coast Guard (Semper Paratus)?
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
                      Welcome Jedi (a closet SW fan eh?)

Welcome to the forums, I'm most curious at your choice of 'sig' tagline... isn't that the motto of the US Coast Guard (Semper Paratus)?
                      Yes, yes it is. In my "spare" time I am a member of the USCG Auxiliary.
                      -Jedi-
                      Semper Paratus

Comment

G'day from Sydney Australia and welcome aboard.
                        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X