Hello from MinnSNOWta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from MinnSNOWta

AWESOME! Site, right up my alley! Well let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have approximately 20 years of field experience as a Bodyguard, seven years of which I served as Director of Security Services for Paisley Park Productions. Foremost in my duties at Paisley Park was assuring the safety and welfare of the musical artist Prince, as well as celebrities with whom Prince collaborated or associated with ? Lenny Kravitz, Madonna, Morris Day, Sheena Easton, George Clinton and Kim Basinger to name a few.
    Over the years, I have been privilege to serve as a Bodyguard to clients attending high-profile events including the American Music Awards, the Grammy Awards, the Academy Awards, the NBA All-Star Weekend, and various film premieres. Past clients include local political figures, foreign dignitaries, and celebrities ranging from musicians to actors to sports personalities.
    The recent Family Jamm Benefit Concert in Los Angeles was a favorite protective assignment in which I assembled a team of top-notch Bodyguard?s to safeguard such luminaries as Patti LaBelle, Sheila E., Carmen Elektra, and Nicole Ari Parker.
    My Bodyguard career has led to worldwide travels, including security details in Europe, Mexico, North and South America, Asia, Scandinavia, and the Caribbean. I look forward to conversing with you

Welcome aboard Shell! 20 years as a bodyguard with all those big names and locations to boot? That's quite the resume! Impressive!
    "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X