• LPAjh9558
    replied
    Ah...changes, changes You gotta love 'em

Leave a comment:

• liteyouup
    replied
    Originally posted by Justice_Hound View Post
    Welcome

I fill find having you on our forums neat cause I had a former K-Mart LPA on my staff this last year. All I ever heard was "At K-Mart we did it this way or that way". I will be interested to find out if what he said was even half true. He is no longer employed at my LP Department.

Justice Hound
    LP Manager
    LOL, that's funny. I'm still new, but from what I can tell, not all K-marts even do things the same. The LPM is making changes and people do not like it. Can you think of any examples that he told you?

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Hello There! Just jump right in and hang on. Enjoy!

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Justice_Hound
    replied
    Welcome

I fill find having you on our forums neat cause I had a former K-Mart LPA on my staff this last year. All I ever heard was "At K-Mart we did it this way or that way". I will be interested to find out if what he said was even half true. He is no longer employed at my LP Department.

Justice Hound
    LP Manager

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by liteyouup View Post
    Thanks guys. I have heard some great stories, but nothing super exciting has happened to me yet.
    Let's keep it that way! Always on your toes and always maintain your focus. If you lose your concentration, you could lose a lot more.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• liteyouup
    replied
    Thanks guys. I have heard some great stories, but nothing super exciting has happened to me yet.

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Welcome aboard.

Pull up a seat, have a soda and some chips, and cover yourself up with a warm blanket. The great thing is you can get all that at your work.

Then join in the fun on the forum. Working at KMART has to have had some eye opening experiences for you. Let us hear a few of them, and maybe you'll have made someone else's day by sharing a story that is so bad the reader will feel their day was not so bad after all.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Officer
    replied
    Welcome

From my short time here, I can tell you, you will meet just as many "interesting" people in here as you will on post

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Welcome

Grab a straight jacket and jump right in.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    As is often the case... it's not what you know but whom that opens doors to new job opportunities, congratulations on your new assignment & welcome to the SIW forums!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Welcome indeed. Get and stay involved.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    welcome, hope to hear about your duties and the interesting folks youll encounter. stay safe, hope to read your posts in the future.

Leave a comment:

• liteyouup
    started a topic New LPA

New LPA

Hello everyone. I got an LP job through a friend, because he's the LPM and he just kept telling the store manager that he wanted me to work there. So far I'm enjoying it.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X