New LPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LPA

Hello everyone. I got an LP job through a friend, because he's the LPM and he just kept telling the store manager that he wanted me to work there. So far I'm enjoying it.
    Top Flight

welcome, hope to hear about your duties and the interesting folks youll encounter. stay safe, hope to read your posts in the future.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome indeed. Get and stay involved.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

As is often the case... it's not what you know but whom that opens doors to new job opportunities, congratulations on your new assignment & welcome to the SIW forums!
        "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome

Grab a straight jacket and jump right in.
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Welcome

From my short time here, I can tell you, you will meet just as many "interesting" people in here as you will on post
            You are not defeated unless you believe you are -Fernando
            The world is full of willing people; some willing to work and the rest willing to let them - Robert Frost

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Pull up a seat, have a soda and some chips, and cover yourself up with a warm blanket. The great thing is you can get all that at your work.

Then join in the fun on the forum. Working at KMART has to have had some eye opening experiences for you. Let us hear a few of them, and maybe you'll have made someone else's day by sharing a story that is so bad the reader will feel their day was not so bad after all.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks guys. I have heard some great stories, but nothing super exciting has happened to me yet.
                Top Flight

Comment

Originally posted by liteyouup View Post
                  Thanks guys. I have heard some great stories, but nothing super exciting has happened to me yet.
                  Let's keep it that way! Always on your toes and always maintain your focus. If you lose your concentration, you could lose a lot more.
                  Enjoy the day,
                  Bill

Comment

Welcome

I fill find having you on our forums neat cause I had a former K-Mart LPA on my staff this last year. All I ever heard was "At K-Mart we did it this way or that way". I will be interested to find out if what he said was even half true. He is no longer employed at my LP Department.

Justice Hound
                    LP Manager
                    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                    -George Orwell

Comment

Hello There! Just jump right in and hang on. Enjoy!

Be Safe,

Hank
                      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Justice_Hound View Post
                        Welcome

I fill find having you on our forums neat cause I had a former K-Mart LPA on my staff this last year. All I ever heard was "At K-Mart we did it this way or that way". I will be interested to find out if what he said was even half true. He is no longer employed at my LP Department.

Justice Hound
                        LP Manager
                        LOL, that's funny. I'm still new, but from what I can tell, not all K-marts even do things the same. The LPM is making changes and people do not like it. Can you think of any examples that he told you?
                        Top Flight

Comment

Ah...changes, changes You gotta love 'em
                          "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X