New to the gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the gang

Hello everyone! My name is James. I'm 36 years old (Dec. 1st) and live in Oklahoma City, OK. I just moved back to my home town over a year ago and love being here. I'm married with 2 boys. My wife, Tonja is 33 and my boys are 12 & 3 respectively. Their names are Russell and Logan.

I've been working in the loss prevention field for almost a year and a half now. I currently am working for Bass Pro Shops...of all places In the past I've also had the opportunity to work in the corrections field as I worked for a Juvenile Detention Center. So even though I haven't been doing this too long, I feel that I've learned a great deal from my experiences and from other co-workers as well.

I look forward to meeting lots of new people and maybe even learning from some of your experiences as well! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this forum
    James (LPAjh9558)
    Last edited by LPAjh9558; 12-12-2007, 11:35 AM. Reason: added words
    "Life In Every Breath"

Welcome aboard!

Comment

welcome aboard

Thanks Rooney. Hoping to chat with lots of people
      "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

New to the gang

Wrong gang get jumped in . Most of us have ASP and PR-24. Joking welcome
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

welcome, want to volunteer to be sprayed :P as part of your initation to our jolly gang ? just kidding, hope you enjoy your stay here in our lovely little place we call our own.

btw. bass pro shops are cool.
          Its not how we die that counts.....
          Its not how we lived that counts....
          all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post
            Wrong gang get jumped in . Most of us have ASP and PR-24. Joking welcome
            Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
            welcome, want to volunteer to be sprayed :P as part of your initation to our jolly gang ? just kidding, hope you enjoy your stay here in our lovely little place we call our own.

btw. bass pro shops are cool.
            Thanks for the "welcome" as it were Don't know about spraying but Maybe we should all go for a try with the "taser"
            "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Welcome. I am also recently new. Have not regretted joiningthe forum, yet.
              You are not defeated unless you believe you are -Fernando
              The world is full of willing people; some willing to work and the rest willing to let them - Robert Frost

Comment

newbies

Originally posted by Aussie Officer View Post
                Welcome. I am also recently new. Have not regretted joiningthe forum, yet.
                Thank you sir! I know that I won't regret it because I'm looking forward to gaining some vast knowledge from all the other professional out there. I'm off to work @ 11 this morning
                "Life In Every Breath"

Comment

Welcome indeed. Let us know what you think and why.
                  Enjoy the day,
                  Bill

Comment

Welcome aboard.

You should keep us informed of your activites at work, and especially let us know if you HOOK A BIG ONE.

Anyway, have fun in the forum, fish around in the threads, and let us know if any of us are acting like lunkers.

OK, I'm done now, as I used up all my known fishing phrases.

Comment

Welcome...

As an LPM for a another national sporting goods chain I see a lot of the same things that you do. I look forward to all of your posts. Feel free to ask questions!
                      We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                      -George Orwell

Comment

Welcome aboard! There are a lot of great people here who I still learn from.

Be Safe,

Hank
                        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X