greetings from Penn State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from Penn State

Greetings to my fellow security professionals. My name is Chris and I am a current student at Penn State University. I began working in the private security industry the summer after I graduated from college. I have been fortunate enough to have (and in some cases had) employment with AlliedBarton, Triple A/Vector Security Patrol, Intrepid Detective Agency, St Moritz, and Wackenhut over the past few years. My current degree is in Kinesiology and originally wanted to get into athletic training. After interning in the event office for Intercollegiate Athletics (@PSU) and my work experience in security I decided I want to pursue a career in security for major athletic events/venues. When I'm down at PSU I am looking to pursue a degree in criminal justice at East Stroudbsurg University Of Pennsylvania.

I am very impressed with the knowledge that the forum members bring to the discussions here and looking forward to expanding my knowledge of the industry through all of you!

Welcome. I often get to the Penn State area and the Stroudsburg area.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Welcome Chris, you'll enjoy it here.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome

Welcome Chris . They have lot great minds here feel free ask anything. We all love help one another.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hello Chris, and welcome aboard to the forum.

Sounds like you already have a good background in the security business, so you are probably ready to start making posts and even to start a few threads.

So hopefully we will see some of your thoughts here soon.

Comment

Welcome. It's always encouraging to see well educated individuals choosing the security field. This can only help our industry and its reputation.
            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

welcome, seems like you have lots of experience. I look forward to reading your posts.
              Its not how we die that counts.....
              Its not how we lived that counts....
              all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Hello! Welcome aboard.

Be Safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X