Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Drew

G'day folks. Yet another Aussie in the forum - we're taking over

After 4 years in the AFP and 18 years in the Australian Army - including service in 3RAR (Airborne) and Commandos - I am going it on my own as a security consultant (including provision of EP services). I look forward to getting involved in these forums and taking advice on how I can get my business off the ground and working well.

cheers
    Drew

It's amazing how many aussies are here and another site that I moderate on.

When I was in Vietnam I had a discussion with an Australian commando who stated that their barracks in bootcamp didn't have any stairs and they climbed ropes to get from floor to floor. I don't know how true that was as I've never talked with another aussie commando.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Welcome to "the pitch."
      Hope you enjoy your stay.
      Curt, I heard the same thing from one of their commandos when I was the welcoming NCO at Andersen AFB, Guam 1964-Feb 66.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome

Aother Aussie we need to call pest control there poping up like weeds.
        Joking glad see ya . Love trade ideas .Not saying US ideas are bad but ya'll my have different take on something and welcome.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hello DREW, hows things down under.

Us folk in up over (and a bit to the right, I think ) think highly of our aussie buddies, so jump right in and give us some ideas, opinions, whatever on whats important in the security field from your perspective.

Comment

Curt and Bill,
            we do a hell of a lot climbing ropes with our gear on for PT, and Assault Climbing is one of our skills, but I haven't heard of the house with no stairs - still, that was BMT (before my time) so maybe it did exist!

Comment

Hello Drew! Welcome aboard.

Be Safe,

Hank
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

G'day Drew - sent you a private msg about your EP work. Yes we are slowly taking over the world (evil laugh included).

Curtis, I am surprised you didn't have someone sell you a title deed to The Sydney Harbour Bridge, let you become mayor of Timbuctu or even sell you land on Bondi Beach for a great price.
                "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

I actually have a few shares left of the Brooklyn Bridge that I can let go - seeing that you're such a close friend.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    G'day folks. Yet another Aussie in the forum - we're taking over
                    For someone who's supposed to be security orientated... you don't keep secrets well!

Welcome, and may your time here be fruitful for all concerned!
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X