Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    welcome, im sure you probally have some shopping center war stories to share, ill look forwad to hearing from ya.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Greetings Erik. Continue to learn and grow, that promotion will be coming.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Hello Erik, welcome aboard to the forum.

There are lots of good, intelligent posts here that can provide you with info, ideas, and more, for your current and future security jobs. These can be great assets in getting promotions, and in being a better, more aware guard.

So, good luck in the business.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Welcome

Welcome Erik secuirty can be fun and major pain. They have a high turn over so you have good shot at making supervisor. Just have stick out and learn from others mistakes and remenber there never is a stupid question.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Erik, welcome to the forum. Get and stay involved.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Security
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Hi Everyone,

My name is Erik and I have been lurking on this site for about three weeks now and decided it was finally time to sign up (pardon the generic username.) I have been working as a security officer in a large shopping center here in NJ for about a month now and am trying to get promoted to supervisor. This is the first job I have held in the the security field and am really enjoying it quite a lot. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and discussing issues related to public safety.

Erik

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X