X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPAjh9558
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussie Officer View Post
    My wife always trys to convince me to write a book about my experiences in hotels. I don't know why, it's not like we see much
    You may not see too much but who knows, write a book and maybe there will be a movie in the works Welcome mate....I'm learning lots from the gang already

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Officer
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishGuard View Post
    Welcome Aussie Officer.

I note that CHUBB seems to main player in the Australian Security Industry.

I recall that in Sydney in the 1960/70's Metropolitan Security Services (MSS)had the game tied up but as is the trend in most countries, the security industry is now monopolised by the multi-national corporates.
    Even into the 80s and 90s MSS was still going strong. But yes, CHUBB is EVERYWHERE

Leave a comment:

• IrishGuard
    replied
    Welcome Aussie Officer.

I note that CHUBB seems to main player in the Australian Security Industry.

I recall that in Sydney in the 1960/70's Metropolitan Security Services (MSS)had the game tied up but as is the trend in most countries, the security industry is now monopolised by the multi-national corporates.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Welcome aboard Aussie Officer... the more the merrier IMHO!

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Officer
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Welcome mate. We'll have to have an Aussie Chapter 'Beer & Lies' session some day !
    Just read your initial greeting drew, had some acquaintances in your Mosman crowd

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Officer
    replied
    Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
    Aussie Officer - hello from another aussie in Sydney. Glad to have another aussie come around to join the forums.
    I started my career in Sydney, mainly Eastern Suburbs and some jobs out west.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Aussie Officer - hello from another aussie in Sydney. Glad to have another aussie come around to join the forums.

Leave a comment:

• Drew
    replied
    Welcome mate. We'll have to have an Aussie Chapter 'Beer & Lies' session some day !

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    welcome, glad to see the invasion from down under

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Welcome to the forums.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussie Officer View Post
    My wife always trys to convince me to write a book about my experiences in hotels. I don't know why, it's not like we see much
    And hear things too

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Officer
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    Welcome. Can't wait to hear some of your hotel stories I've been doing it since 1977!

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Aussie Officer, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

Sit back, read a few posts, then you post a few reads for us.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Welcome

Ahhh a hotel man i did hotel/motel for 6 years of my security career.
    I'm sure you have funny stories. One mine is during Mardi Gras, we had guest on 4th floor complaining about something leaking from celling. i went knocked on the door of room a above of complaining guest. had no answer so I went got override key and enter the room what was leaking was a daiquiri machine. There the funny part there was 50 nickel bags of marijuana lay out on the bed . I called nopd they sent 2 units and they just sat in the room waiting for guest.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Welcome! Get involved and stay involved.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X