Greetings To Fellow Professionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings To Fellow Professionals

Another Australian has joined the group.

A bit about me, worked 15 years in hotel security, a little over 10 of that with one hotel chain which took me overseas, Finishing my hotel career as a senior director for region.. Recently returned to Australia and returned to the basics (Patrol)

I look forward to trading ideas, stories and some tall tales with fellow security professionals
    You are not defeated unless you believe you are -Fernando
    The world is full of willing people; some willing to work and the rest willing to let them - Robert Frost

Welcome. Can't wait to hear some of your hotel stories I've been doing it since 1977!
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Welcome! Get involved and stay involved.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Welcome

Ahhh a hotel man i did hotel/motel for 6 years of my security career.
        I'm sure you have funny stories. One mine is during Mardi Gras, we had guest on 4th floor complaining about something leaking from celling. i went knocked on the door of room a above of complaining guest. had no answer so I went got override key and enter the room what was leaking was a daiquiri machine. There the funny part there was 50 nickel bags of marijuana lay out on the bed . I called nopd they sent 2 units and they just sat in the room waiting for guest.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Aussie Officer, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

Sit back, read a few posts, then you post a few reads for us.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
            Welcome. Can't wait to hear some of your hotel stories I've been doing it since 1977!
            My wife always trys to convince me to write a book about my experiences in hotels. I don't know why, it's not like we see much
            The world is full of willing people; some willing to work and the rest willing to let them - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Officer View Post
              My wife always trys to convince me to write a book about my experiences in hotels. I don't know why, it's not like we see much
              And hear things too
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Be Safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

welcome, glad to see the invasion from down under
                  Its not how we die that counts.....
                  Its not how we lived that counts....
                  all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome mate. We'll have to have an Aussie Chapter 'Beer & Lies' session some day !

Comment

Aussie Officer - hello from another aussie in Sydney. Glad to have another aussie come around to join the forums.
                      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
                        Aussie Officer - hello from another aussie in Sydney. Glad to have another aussie come around to join the forums.
                        I started my career in Sydney, mainly Eastern Suburbs and some jobs out west.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          Welcome mate. We'll have to have an Aussie Chapter 'Beer & Lies' session some day !
                          Just read your initial greeting drew, had some acquaintances in your Mosman crowd

Comment

Welcome aboard Aussie Officer... the more the merrier IMHO!
                            "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome Aussie Officer.

I note that CHUBB seems to main player in the Australian Security Industry.

I recall that in Sydney in the 1960/70's Metropolitan Security Services (MSS)had the game tied up but as is the trend in most countries, the security industry is now monopolised by the multi-national corporates.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X