Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally get a chance to say hello

HI ALL,

I have posted a few times here on Securityinfowatch but havent had time to shout out a hello. Over the last two or three months I have been actively reviewing posts. I figured it was about time to start contributing.

A little about me...

Current Loss Prevention Manager for an ALASKA store of national sporting goods chain. Other jobs held include armed lead officer for Securitas, special investigator for the AK Department of Public Safety, and a municipal park ranger.

I'm really excited to join this online community
    Thanks,
    Justice_Hound
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    -George Orwell

Hello from California

Justice_Hound, let me be the first to shout out a big HELLO right back at you.

I would give you my usual "welcome to the forum" sentence, but since you have been in the forum longer than I, that seems a little backwards.

Well anyway, sit down take your muk-luk's off, and rest-a-spell.

TTFN (TA_TA_FOR_NOW )

Comment

welcome another from up north good to see ya folks finally chiming in, youll meet many people from many vast places, we have aussies, canadians, americans, and a handful of others, seems as of late ya alaskans have been coming on in, let me be the second to give ya a welcome here
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome Justice! I look forward to your posts.

Be Safe,

Hank
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the group pull up a chair .
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTAIN KOOLAID View Post
            Welcome to the group pull up a chair .
            or a bar stool.
            "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Glad you had the opportunity to read all the posts. TAG - you're it, now weigh in with what you think and why!
              Enjoy the day,
              Bill

Comment

G'day and welcome from 1 of us many aussies ........... we are invading slowly.

Wow you have some valuable experience in your career which will come in handy in your LPM role. I am also in LPM (again) but as a National Manager for a ladies exclusive boutique store and was a contract LPI for a sport goods company many moons ago - so may have a clue on the fun you have with dishonest staff and customers. Best of luck and look forward to more posts from you soon.
                "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Thanks Everyone:d
                  We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                  -George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Justice_Hound View Post
                    Thanks Everyone :d
                    Heck... you've earned it, a belated welcome aboard eh?
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yo! Hi! .
                      sigpic
                      Rocket Science
                      Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
                      One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X