Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hope this thread finds you all in good health and spirits. My name is Jason and I have been working security for around ten or so years now. Always have the night shift unless there is overtime.

I joined a few weeks ago but haven't gotten around to posting my welcome yet, this appears to be a great place with a lot of knowledge. I can't wait to join in here and expand my knowledge as well as help when I can.

Lets see, besides working in Northern California I can't think of what else to tell you all. But feel free to ask questions.

-Jason
    Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

where at in north cal ? im from north cal, but live in utah now...

have lived in stanislaus, san joaquin counties and san francisco
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Welcome

Welcome jason 10 years long time. Did you get your 10 year service star yet. Still waiting for mine.
      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

No, I have moved companies a few times. One went under, one I got tired of the endless month late paychecks, one I left to work closer to home and this one seems to be my gem. Before here I did have my five year pin and was working on my second hash.
        Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amatures built the Ark while professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

10 year pin

I bounce around in 12 years of work. I plan buy my own star under my name plate have sering since 1995 thats when 1st started out security.
          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hi Jason and welcome from us Aussies ............ we are getting ready to do an invasian through the USA / Mexico border as we know that no is there to stop us.

10 years is a good lot of experience to go with you and by moving around you get to see other sides of the organisational levels as well. Month behind pay huh ? Wait till it goes 90+ days and the client assumes you can wait for a few more weeks ? I just packed up and left the site without notice sending an email to the MD about non-payment, he cut me a cheque from his personal account to get me into work the next week and it never happened again.
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Thanks you for the warm welcome, I have learned a lot moving around. I figured out which companies like their employees and met a lot of good well informed people(and some "interesting" ones LOL) I feel as though by moving while I didn't enjoy it I have learned a great deal from it.

Comment

Jason if you haven't read all the posts, please do so and then weigh in. A lot of good folks in this lot.
                Enjoy the day,
                Bill

Comment

Hello Jason~
                  I too, have been in the industry for 10 years in Florida. There plenty of people here with more experience than you and I that can answer any questions/issues you need help with! I look forward to your input....

Be Safe,

Hank
                  " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Hello Jason, and welcome to the forum. Hope the recent earthquake in northern California didn't cause you to rock-n-roll too much.

Have fun with the forum's topics. Some are serious, some are fun, and some will get your blood boiling, but make the best of it.

Hope to read about some great idea's from you.

Comment

Why thank you all for the warm welcomes. I have been perusing through some of the posts on here and I must say there seems to be a lot of good info and a great bunch of people willing to healp each other out with questions/concerns.

Didn't feel the shaker up here though, actually we seem to get them enough that if it doesn't cause a major amount of damage we usually don't notice them

Comment

Originally posted by TheEskimo View Post
                        Why thank you all for the warm welcomes. I have been perusing through some of the posts on here and I must say there seems to be a lot of good info and a great bunch of people willing to healp each other out with questions/concerns.

Didn't feel the shaker up here though, actually we seem to get them enough that if it doesn't cause a major amount of damage we usually don't notice them
                        Ahh yes, the good old earthquakes. Miss those since I've been back in the midwest. That's why I can open the back door of my office and look at the rock quarry. Blasting feels just like an earthquake.

Welcome Eskimo. BTW, did Alaska just get the internet or something. Seems to be a run on new members from up there.
                        sigpic
                        Rocket Science
                        Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
                        One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

I don't know much about Alaska and internet, I'm California born and raised. I picked this user name as I am half Inuit, and it generally isn't taken on forums. Oddly, the company I am with is originally from Alaska and I believe this is their first site in California.

Comment

Originally posted by integrator97 View Post
                            did Alaska just get the internet or something.
                            *rolls eyes*

Just because we all commute with dog teams and live in igloos...
                            Overmotivated and Underpaid... I'm a Security supervisors wet dream...

Comment

Hi Jason. To be politically correct you might think of changing your handle to The Inuit
                              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X