hello form so california

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello form so california

hi my name is timothy sidow here in the la area i currently work for airtight security and california special patrol i'm an uramred officer with a baton and pepper spay
    if you run, you will just go to jail tired

And obviously no spell check. Welcome Timmmy and good luck in the security field.
    Robert
    Here endith the lesson

Comment

welcome, i used to live in north cali, Stanislaus County, San Joaquin, and finally the city and county in its self San Francisco.
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

What kind of Academy did Cali Special Patrol and Airtight send you through? Was it the same academy, or different ones?
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Glad to see another Californian on the board. Welcome!

California Security Blog
          Domain Registration Services

Comment

G'day and a warm welcome from Sydney
            "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Hello back at you

Hello from Northern California, where the air is cleaner, the cities less populated, and Lake Tahoe is only a few hours away. Do I sound like I'm gloating? I'll have a talk with myself about that!

OH, but yes, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome aboard... Hope you enjoy the site and contribute to the discussions.
                The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by airtight security officer View Post
                  hi my name is timothy sidow here in the la area i currently work for airtight security and california special patrol i'm an uramred officer with a baton and pepper spay
                  Welcome Tim do you use that yellow can stuff?
                  CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hi Tim, welcome to this forum.

Be Safe,

Hank
                    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                      What kind of Academy did Cali Special Patrol and Airtight send you through? Was it the same academy, or different ones?
                      we are one company but two different divsion we just have our guard cards and other permits
                      if you run, you will just go to jail tired

Comment

Originally posted by airtight security officer View Post
                        we are one company but two different divsion we just have our guard cards and other permits
                        So, just the guard card and baton permit, no academy?
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by bpdblue View Post
                          Hello from Northern California, where the air is cleaner, the cities less populated, and Lake Tahoe is only a few hours away. Do I sound like I'm gloating? I'll have a talk with myself about that!
                          California eh? Terminator country! we only seem to get tired suits, tree huggers, unionists & muso's in parliament down here LMAO

BTW welcome to the forum airtight SO
                          "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X