Hello From Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Iowa

Hey guys glad i found a site where i can talk with other security guarsds around the the world and just talk about our jobs. Well I been in the security buisness for almost 10 months im a security Guard For US Security Assoc. My post is as a goverment faiclity that makes aviation for the military radios for tanks and other programs for military use and also creates stuff for commerical airlines. Well i guesse thats all i wanted to say hopefully get to meet some cool cats

Welcome

Welcome to party grab a chair.
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

G'day and a warm welcome from Sydney
      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Good evening Rhino! Welcome to the forums. I am looking forward to seeing what it is like in Iowa for our chosen profession.

Be Safe,

Hank
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

its pretty good here in iowa but alot places dont pay good :-( only couple places around here

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino23 View Post
            its pretty good here in iowa but alot places dont pay good :-( only couple places around here
            Rhino that is alright, read the posts and do a stellar job and the fates will smile upon you. There are some very sharp professionals here and every day I stand in awe of their knowledge.
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill i hope get alot imput from all of you

Comment

Hello Rhino23, hope things are going well there in middle america. Welcome to the forum. If you read the posts you will learn alot, and be the better Guard for it.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X