Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

My name is Soney, based out of the Tampa Bay area here in sunny Florida. Before my career as a Risk Management Officer, I was in Law Enforcement then Loss Prevention, and even "bounced" my way through college at local nightclubs. The brief excitement of police work fell to the curb as I chose instead to be more of a family man.

For nearly 7 years, I have been a lead self-defense instructor for martial arts schools in my area. Before becoming a Head Instructor, I had "apprenticed" as an Assistant Instructor for 5 years under various other Teachers. I currently hold 2 Second Degree black belts. I have studied for nearly 15 years in both traditional and reality-based systems including Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Choi Kwang Do, Wu Shu and Judo.

I now enjoy a great career and a phenominal team balanced with a wonderful family life and a thriving private business. I am greatful that groups like these exhist to expand on the true experiences of our frontline which to most, live unnoticed. With the knowledge, skills and abilities of our local and international members, we'll be successful in bringing further quality to the collective table.

Boom Shakalaka!!!

I meant Thank You!
    "Oh yeah Karate Boy? I can shoot you where you stand"...To which Karate Boy Replies, " You'd better unsnap your holster before my foot meets your face."

Welcome

welcome grasshopper
    CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hehe...I was wondering when that was comin!
      "Oh yeah Karate Boy? I can shoot you where you stand"...To which Karate Boy Replies, " You'd better unsnap your holster before my foot meets your face."

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Read the various threads if you haven't already done so and join in. Tell us what you think and why. Trust me, you'll not get bored.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Welcome Soney-Son!
          Craig

Comment

yessirrrryyyyy weeelllccccoooomeesss toooooooo theeee forums!
            naw teasing welcome hope to hear from ya! dont be shy!
            Its not how we die that counts.....
            Its not how we lived that counts....
            all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Thanks for all of the welcomes! These threads contain a tremendous amount of tips and experiences. Very Nice!

Comment

Welcome from just down the road in Sarasota.

Comment

Gr8! Can I call you for backup if we need it? Sarasota? Should be about a....40 minute response time! lol

Comment

As you will soon uncover, there's forum members even closer to you than Sarasota, just not me! LOL

BTW welcome to the forums... oh and Boomshanka!
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Maelstrom and I are about a day ahead of you Soney - tonight's lucky lotto numbers are .............

Welcome aboard and enjoy the forums and yes family life can never be replaced with that of the requirements of a restrictive career.
                      "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X