Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and, to some extent, to the security field. I am a network administrator so I have been involved in computer security for a long time.

However, my employers have recently put me in charge of our cctv systems in our 25 retail stores and our home office. I'm on a fast track of learning about cctv systems.

This looks like one of the best forums in security.
    BJ

Welcome BJ. If forum members do not have the information off the top of their heads, we'll stop and look it up or ask those who do and pass the information on to you.
    Read the threads, some you can skim over, the rest you need to read.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Welcome

Hey BJ glad you found us and sure fine a lot great people here.
      CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

welcome aboard BJ!
        I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Hello! Feel free to add any comments and/or opinions. Welcome.

Be safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm already finding a hugh amount of information and great advice.

BJ
            BJ

Comment

Originally posted by BJ9 View Post
              Thanks everyone. I'm already finding a hugh amount of information and great advice.
              That's what we're here for!

BTW welcome to the forums!
              "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi BJ and welcome. Actually your IT experience may come in handy for some of us with some tech. questions.
                "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                  Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X