Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all

Hello everyone,
    I stumbled onto the forums while searching for security related positions.
    I like alot of the posts here an feel this forum could help many that are looking to excel in the industry. And you can excel. I started in the industry back in 1990 and recently I worked in the corporate security environment for over five years supervising nearly 60 officers in three states for a private corporation...

...until I was laid off

I'm now working in the healthcare security industry as a supervisor in the Tampa, Fl. area trying to get back up to the "suit & tie" position I became used to.

I hope that I can contribute a little to the whole board, and learn alot as well.

Warmest regards,
    ronnieb

Welcome aboard ronnieb! Theres alot to learn and share here, and some great people with alot of experience. I know I have learn't some new things, as well as gained a different and perspective on other things I thought I knew.

All the best!
    I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JB diligence View Post
      Welcome aboard ronnieb! Theres alot to learn and share here, and some great people with alot of experience. I know I have learn't some new things, as well as gained a different and perspective on other things I thought I knew.

All the best!
      Thanks for the welcome JB!

Comment

Welcome

Welcome love your avatar god knows life be alot better with out it.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Hello ! Welcome to the forums.

Be safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

RonnieB there are some very knowledgable folks in this mix. Throw in your two cents when the urge hits you. The forum is only as good as the collective membership allows.
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

Comment

A belated welcome from Australia, Ronnie and glad to see a variety of people come to this wonderful site.

Fairly new myself the knowledge and experience tossed around in these forums has been good to read and respond. Nothing wrong with wearing a suit and tie as opposed to wearing the uniform or the uniform to work but it still means you are the same person underneath. Cheers and Enjoy too.
              "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X