Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perthy
    replied
    Already introduced myself in another thread, but thought I'd say hi to the other australians out there!

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Wog A - Wog A ?

Was through that way last year going to a relatives funeral in Cootamundra (ok a few hours away) - was as dry as the Nullabor 12 months ago.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Originally posted by ozsecuritychic View Post
    Wagga Wagga nsw
    That's a retirement resort isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    Wagga Wagga nsw

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Wangaratta, Albury / Wodonga ?

Aka Tijuana ?

Did I miss some humour about those places that had the rickety old wooden bridge over the river ?

Leave a comment:

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
    Come on OzSecChick - there is nothing wrong with living in Bogan, Victoria ?

I did have a friend who live in Arkansas (no he did not marry his cousin or sister) who lived in a "Fanneville County" (to us Aussies, a fan** is a female body part) which is just as bad as my church going friend who 10 years ago sent me a pic of her Sunday School Group with a sign saying GET WELL SOON - WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU (which means they were having sex for me to get better).
    See if you can guess, im in the middle of Melbourne and Sydney. You would pass by going straight through from Melb to Syd.

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Aussie-so, Hello there.

I'm sure you will enjoy this site. The folks here have lots of great stories and info that can really come in handy.

Hey, on a slightly different note, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

If the north and south poles were to be reversed (magnetically speaking of course), would you then be from up-over? Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Come on OzSecChick - there is nothing wrong with living in Bogan, Victoria ?

I did have a friend who live in Arkansas (no he did not marry his cousin or sister) who lived in a "Fanneville County" (to us Aussies, a fan** is a female body part) which is just as bad as my church going friend who 10 years ago sent me a pic of her Sunday School Group with a sign saying GET WELL SOON - WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU (which means they were having sex for me to get better).
    Last edited by NRM_Oz; 10-31-2007, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    welcome theres a handful of aussies here , im sure youll meet them in due time.

Leave a comment:

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    Hello, im not telling you guys where Im from because you will just laugh

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Bloody Mexicans ................. you stole our football trophy !!!

Hi Alan and welcome - I am in Sydney and you started in the era of mullets and white socks like when I did.

Never gone so far as the PI licence as a few key players have the industry sewn up here so not alot of work around in NSW right now.

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    Welcome

Welcome to the group. Hope you brought some shelalies with ya.

Leave a comment:

• Maelstrom
    replied
    Another Aussie? and a Victorian at that

Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Welcome from another member of the Commonwealth! Are you in-house or contract?

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X