X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I come from the land downunder

G'day

And yes it's an aussie invasion.

My names Allan and from Melbourne Australia (South East when your looking at a map of Oz for those who don't know)

Been in the industry since the early 80's in one form or another and currently in charge of a shopping center.

Also hold a PI license just to top up the weekly income.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and to contributing to the forum in general.

Cheers

Welcome from another member of the Commonwealth! Are you in-house or contract?
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Another Aussie? and a Victorian at that

Welcome aboard!
      "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the group. Hope you brought some shelalies with ya.
        CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Bloody Mexicans ................. you stole our football trophy !!!

Hi Alan and welcome - I am in Sydney and you started in the era of mullets and white socks like when I did.

Never gone so far as the PI licence as a few key players have the industry sewn up here so not alot of work around in NSW right now.
          "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Hello, im not telling you guys where Im from because you will just laugh

Comment

welcome theres a handful of aussies here , im sure youll meet them in due time.
              Its not how we die that counts.....
              Its not how we lived that counts....
              all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Be Safe,

Hank
                " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Come on OzSecChick - there is nothing wrong with living in Bogan, Victoria ?

I did have a friend who live in Arkansas (no he did not marry his cousin or sister) who lived in a "Fanneville County" (to us Aussies, a fan** is a female body part) which is just as bad as my church going friend who 10 years ago sent me a pic of her Sunday School Group with a sign saying GET WELL SOON - WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU (which means they were having sex for me to get better).
                  Last edited by NRM_Oz; 10-31-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Aussie-so, Hello there.

I'm sure you will enjoy this site. The folks here have lots of great stories and info that can really come in handy.

Hey, on a slightly different note, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

If the north and south poles were to be reversed (magnetically speaking of course), would you then be from up-over? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
                      Come on OzSecChick - there is nothing wrong with living in Bogan, Victoria ?

I did have a friend who live in Arkansas (no he did not marry his cousin or sister) who lived in a "Fanneville County" (to us Aussies, a fan** is a female body part) which is just as bad as my church going friend who 10 years ago sent me a pic of her Sunday School Group with a sign saying GET WELL SOON - WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU (which means they were having sex for me to get better).
                      See if you can guess, im in the middle of Melbourne and Sydney. You would pass by going straight through from Melb to Syd.

Comment

Wangaratta, Albury / Wodonga ?

Aka Tijuana ?

Did I miss some humour about those places that had the rickety old wooden bridge over the river ?

Comment

Wagga Wagga nsw

Comment

Originally posted by ozsecuritychic View Post
                            Wagga Wagga nsw
                            That's a retirement resort isn't it?
                            "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Wog A - Wog A ?

Was through that way last year going to a relatives funeral in Cootamundra (ok a few hours away) - was as dry as the Nullabor 12 months ago.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X