Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Want to say Hi to all site members & administrators. My handle is J_Stokes and I've been in the security/security related business since 1980. I'm presently working in a hospital setting. I do want to say a special hello to Copelandamuffy & Hotel Security who I believe I know from another board. Happy to be aboard, Hope to post often. J.

J Stokes, welcome to this forum. Read all the threads if you haven't already done so, then join in. Did you have an opportunity to listen to Geoff Kohl's web cast on Hospital Security? I passed it along to my daughter who works as an Emergency Department trauma nurse in a large hospital where they get all kinds of people and associated problems. It made the rounds of all the docs and staff.
    Geoff has archived it.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Damn, the witness protection program didn't work

Welcome aboard, what took you?
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Bill I want to say thanks for the welcome. I haven't seen the webcast about hospital security. Anything that helps us perform more effectively is a plus. J

Comment

Mr. Stokes, welcome back. Hotel Security and I are doing fine.

We have been locked up in a women's prision for the past six months with
          sixty wild women.

We are pretty tired and exhausted, and our doctors say it will be at
          least six months before we get the big smiles off our faces.
          http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by J_Stokes View Post
            Bill I want to say thanks for the welcome. I haven't seen the webcast about hospital security. Anything that helps us perform more effectively is a plus. J
            J. Look under "Reader Resources," Right hand column, last entry Webinars, when that appears, scroll down to "Securing Hospitals." Enjoy!
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

Comment

Hi and welcome J Stokes. I am sure you will find a variety of individuals which will give you an insight into the wonderful world of security and assist you in your expertise. So 1980 huh ? I was only watching the Space Shuttle land in 5th grade back then so I don't feel so old now lol. Enjoy !!
              "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Welcome

Another one for fire. Soon we have big old barn fire of brain power.
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                  Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
                    Damn, the witness protection program didn't work
                    What did you expect? they sent you to Canada

Welcome J_Stokes, what did you do before the Hospital setting?
                    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey Cope I believe it'll take 2 250lb guys with prybars along with that 6month time span to get that smile off your face nice to "talk" with you hope all is well. J

Comment

Hello Maelstrom. I apologize for taking so much time to reply. Before my present hospital position I worked for a company called Howmedica. It was the medical technologies division of the Pfizer pharmaceutical corporation until they sold the company to the Stryker corporation. I worked for Stryker for a short time (2 years) when they offered a generous buy-out package to some longer term employees, an offer I couldn't refuse. Thanks for the warm welcome. J

Comment

Mr.Stokes:
                          Forgot, but are you from the Cleveland area?

Comment

Cope I'm just down the coast in Jersey. J

Comment

This is going to annoy a lot of people.
                              Gas is expensive everywhere, but it is cheapest in the NorthEast.
                              Has a lot to do with the oil refineries in New Jersery??

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X