Greetings from a former lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a former lurker

Hello gentlemen, I lurked here for a good 3-4 months I'd estimate and look forward to getting to know you all better. I'd just like to point out that Hank is currently my favorite LOL

I start my job tomorrow, can't wait.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you read all previous postings, sharp security folks in this bunch!
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus View Post
      Hello gentlemen, I lurked here for a good 3-4 months I'd estimate and look forward to getting to know you all better. I'd just like to point out that Hank is currently my favorite LOL

I start my job tomorrow, can't wait.
      Ummm, how'd that happen? Welcome Cactus!

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
        Ummm, how'd that happen? Welcome Cactus!

Be safe,

Hank
        Must be the hair
        SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by gcmc security part 2 View Post
          Must be the hair
          Could be. That or my winning smile..LOL!

Be safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I am well read on the past posts, when I first started to lurk here I was putting in 2-3 hours a day minimum trying to catch up on older posts.

LOL sadly, the reasoning for the Hank love is because he always ends it with:

"Be safe

Hank"

I just love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus View Post
                I am well read on the past posts, when I first started to lurk here I was putting in 2-3 hours a day minimum trying to catch up on older posts.

LOL sadly, the reasoning for the Hank love is because he always ends it with:

"Be safe

Hank"

I just love it.
                Thanks Cactus!
                The "Be Safe...." is meant sincerely.

Be Safe,

Hank

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X