Nu tada hood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nu tada hood!

Sup Ery1? I guess this would be the best place to post my first thread huh?

Well I currently monitor 300 Shell Oil Company and affiliated Shell companies locations and prevent security violations through the use of security information management systems. I use digital video solutions for recording and managing automatic threat detection, instant verification, and event resolution. I also utilize CCTV monitoring and grant Shell Corporate Aviation Hanger Gate authorization via remote controlled access and make executive arrival announcements, respond to highrise panic alarms/AED alarms/911 calls, etc, etc, etc.
    Last edited by Guardian Angel; 10-01-2007, 06:28 PM.

Welcome Guardian.

Be safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Wow! Two weeks later... 68 views and 1 lonely reply.
      I'm overwelmed by the warm welcome.

Thanx 4 the welcome Hank and God bless.
      Last edited by Guardian Angel; 10-01-2007, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the board Guardian. Sorry for the lukewarm response. Don't let it upset you.
        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Sry for the slow reply,

I get caught up on the forum threads sometimes and forget to say "hay" to the intro section. I am an integrator of cctv systems and special solutions.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome

Sorry about that. Welcome to the funny farm
            CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X