A lurker steps from the shadows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lurker steps from the shadows.

I have been reading the forum here for a while. Might as well sign up and actualy try to contribute something.
    "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Welcome Mr. Chaple.. I look forward to your contributions!

Be safe,

Hank
    " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Welcome to the forum and glad you registered, look forward to hearing from ya.
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Don't be afraid to hammer away in a tactful way. New ideas and approaches to problem solving are always welcome.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes. I always try to be tactful with people I do not know well. But I also love to argue, even when I agree with the other person, whenever I feel a point needs to be raised or clarified.
          "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaple View Post
            Thank you for the welcomes. I always try to be tactful with people I do not know well. But I also love to argue, even when I agree with the other person, whenever I feel a point needs to be raised or clarified.
            You are going to fit in fine - welcome!
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Hey there.
              sigpic
              Rocket Science
              Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
              One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X