Hi From Retired LPO/LPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Retired LPO/LPI

Hi, first of all, my name's Rory. I started as an early morning security manager for Bhs when I was 19, and was then promoted to LPO. From that I went to TK Maxx as a LPI (for a higher salary), then I got engaged and started a family and was pretty much forced to give up my career - which sucks because my fiancee has since left me - and I now work for a company that provides equipment for security, e.g. Clothing, Body Armour, Pouches, Hats, Boots etc., as their website manager.

Thats about all I can think of for my intro. I'm sure I'll speak to you all about other stuff at some point or other.
    For all your security needs, visit http://www.springfields.co.uk

New In Stock: Dual purpose (anti-stab & ballistic) SP2 Body Armour.

glad to have you aboard!
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Hello Rory! Welcome to the forum.

Be safe,

Hank
      " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Rory, welcome indeed. Review all the threads and then weigh in with your perspective based on experienced in the past and the here and now.
        Disregard the meow now and then, much of which is uncalled for.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X