Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSam21
    replied
    Yes plot plot scheme scheme.... oh wait... the boss is coming...must act good. Welcome to the site.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    little groups make me nervous, evil plots! terror! naw joking! welcome the forums are what you make it, i look forward to your postings!

Leave a comment:

• CAPTAIN KOOLAID
    replied
    welcome

Welcome to our little group lots good people with share minds.

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    Welcome to the forum J. I hope you get well soon!

Be safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• DeputyJ
    started a topic Greetings from California

Greetings from California

I wanted to introduce myself. I am a deputy sheriff who is currently assigned to the field services division. I have been in law enforcement for over 12 years, thirteen if you count the police academy. I have also worked mall security (a thankless job), and loss prevention (a job I loved and miss at times).

I am currently assigned to patrol and provide security/law enforcment services to the our county health department's properties. Our station is located on the main campus, which is the size of an average community college campus. I answer calls for service that range from a patient causing a distrubance to a man with a weapon call. My job is a cross between a small town cop and a hosptial security officer.

I have been searching the different forums since I was injured on duty. It's been almost two months and I am waiting to find out if I need surgery or not. I was injured over a difference of opinon. I thought a very large subject should go to jail, he thought he shouldn't. Long story short, after six additional officers and alot of pepper spray, he went to jail. I ended up with a torn rotator cuff and plenty of time on my hands.

Anyway, I've carried on way two much on this post. I look forward to getting to know the fine professionals that post on this forum.

Stay Safe.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X